Saturday, March 24, 2012

I live in LIMBANG

Hai...have u ever heard of a place name Limbang? If u do, good for u..hehe..for those who doesn't don't be sad..i will tell u..basically Limbang is situated between Brunei and Limbang is actually under Sarawak government and not Brunei..Yes!! I am a Malaysian..don't believe me??? check the map... well..to shorten things up.. my YCS brothers came to Limbang few weeks ago...my boyfriend who is my schoolmate and who is my brother's friend invited him to come to my hometown..well...to visit of course..too bad i forgot to bring him to check the Limbang Muzium...hehehehe..my apologies my friend...myb next time, okay?? to conclude here is his link of his blog for you..you will know how he feels about Limbang...by reading his blog i believe he had fun..especially when he became our house cook..what a bad house guest i am right?? hehehe..again...my apologies my friend... credit to his blog... check it out!! http://adclarke.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment